Dayton Top- Cast® Top Surface Retarder
Water-Based, Top-Surface Retarder
Does not require covering with plastic for protection. Available in 11 depths of etch. Ideal for cast-in-place flatwork and the top surface of precast concrete panels. The wide selection of grades available provides a comprehensive range of effects, from a simulated light acid wash or sand blast finish up to full exposure of 1 1/4 in. (32 mm) aggregate.
• Comprehensive range of etch depths
- Excellent depth of etch control
- Color and Number coded products
- Pigmented for ease of application
- Excellent coverage rates
- Requires no plastic covering
- Fast turnaround
- Low odor
Concrete Surface Retarders
For Exposed Aggregate Surfaces
Available in two formulations to meet varying job requirements:
- FORMULA F is a paint-like emulsion designed for application directly to forms.
- FORMULA S is a neutral, sprayable liquid for application to freshly placed horizontal concrete surfaces.
Eucobar Evaporation Retardant
Water-Based Polymer for All Types of Concrete Flatwork
Designed to be used as an evaporation retardant on concrete flatwork of all types. Holds in surface moisture on concrete floors, slabs and pavements and is easy & economical to use. Excellent for both interior and exterior flatwork. Will not affect adhesion of curing compound or other floor treatment.
Apply this finishing aid to freshly placed concrete surfaces for improved durability. Suitable for interior and exterior horizontal concrete surfaces, such as sidewalks, patriots, parking lots, and more.
Use this evaporation retardant with freshly placed concrete to prevent premature drying and reduce surface moisture loss up to 80%. Suitable for interior or exterior use.