Husqvarna K 770 “Quickie” Concrete Saw
The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. The K 770 is ideal for cutting concrete and stone in alterations, renovations, and new construction. It is also perfect for cutting smaller holes and adjusting window and door openings, as well as some pipe, asphalt and metal cutting.
Soff-Cut X-150 Prowler™ Walk Behind Concrete Saw
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 150 gas saw is designed for residential and light commercial applications. Features include a patented low noise system which allows the unit to be used in residential areas with minimal disruption. In addition, the low dust blade block system allows the saw to cut dry and it controls the debris for easy cleanup.
- Easy pull-start 4.3 hp engine with cyclone air filter.
- Mechanical blade depth control.
- Non-marking and non-stick polyurethane wheels.
- Retractable front guide system & Folding handle.
Husqvarna FS 309 Walk-Behind Saw
These saws are ideal for small repair jobs and are easy to handle. They can be transported in any small vehicle. This compact, portable flat saw has a 14″ blade capacity and a trustworthy, 8 horsepower Honda engine. Great for small road repair jobs, cutting small trenches for pipe laying, and cutting in difficult-to-access job sites.
- Well-designed floor saws
- Raise/lower assist system
- Ideal for small road repair jobs, cutting small trenches for pipe laying and cutting in difficult-to-access job sites.
- Very lightweight for ease of transport and handling.
- Adjustable handle and extendable right rear wheel for increased stability.
- Patent-pending assisted raise/lower system using a gas spring.
- Excellent power transmission to the blade due to the Poly-V belt.
- Adjustable wheel
Multiquip FCG1-6H SlabSaver Concrete Saw
Multiquip’s SlabSaver concrete saws are the ultimate multi-purpose cutting machines. Small enough to exceed the demands of a job requiring pinpoint accuracy yet powerful enough to slice through any number of materials.
Husqvarna 2000 Dry Cutting Gas Early Entry Saw
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2500 self-propelled dry cutting gas saw has a low noise enclosed design and is ideal for medium to heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. The 2500 is designed for versatility, ease of use and high production capabilities. Three blade widths can be used, allowing for different joint widths and crack control simultaneously. Features include a 13 hp engine, halogen lighting system, electric remote key start, and a cyclone air cleaner to increase engine longevity.
- Self-propelled gas saw with posi-traction drive, hydrostatic transmission and travel speed indicator.
- Switch-activated blade depth control and retractable guide.
- Patented dry-cut diamond blade, anti-ravel skid plate and safety arbor.
- Patented low-noise and low-dust blade block enclosure.